Lifted pesto pizza takes your taste buds to another level. The lively taste of pesto and cannabis is coupled with rich and creamy cheese, tangy tomato and sweet red onion atop a luscious crust that’s smothered with infused olive oil.
The Foundation of a Great Stoner Pizza
The foundation of any great pizza is the crust. Great pizza dough is crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. Make your own pizza dough or buy delicious pre-made pizza shells at the store. Either way, you can expect a tasty creation.
Infusion of Lifted Pesto Pizza is in the Oil
After rolling out dough, remember two important steps before putting it in the oven. First, poke holes in the crust with a fork to prevent dough bubbles. Next, brush a generous amount of infused olive oil (or any infused oil) over the crust. Now you can par-bake in a hot oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
If you’ve never tried pesto, it is an oily mix of basil, garlic, hard cheese and pine nuts. You can easily infuse pesto with cannabis by draining excess oil and adding infused olive oil or tincture. After par-baking, spread an even layer of pesto over the crust.
Toppings To Compliment Lifted Pesto Pizza Crust
On top of pesto, sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella and feta cheeses, a layer of sliced tomatoes and freshly cut red onion rings.
Get Baked With a Hot Oven
Preheat your oven to 475°F . Bake pizza at high temperatures if possible. (Commercial pizza ovens cook at temperatures ranging from 700 to 800 degrees.) Although the recommended cooking time is 12 to 15 minutes, keep an eye on the pizza to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Pizza Stone
- 1 pizza dough large
- 1/4 c olive oil infused with cannabis
- 1/2 c pesto
- 2 c mozzarella shredded
- 1 c feta crumbled
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced into rings
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Slice tomato and onion (separate into rings), crumble Feta and shred mozzarella.
- Prepare pizza dough by rolling out and poking holes in the dough with a fork to prevent bubbles. Brush dough with infused olive oil. Make sure the outer edges have a generous amount of oil.
- Partially bake pizza dough in 475°F oven for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread pesto evenly over par-baked crust, then add cheeses, tomato slices and onion rings.
- Bake pizza in 475°F oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove pizza from oven. Slice pizza immediately before crust toughens.
See more great recipes.
Use free Dosing Edibles Calculator.