Cosmic Baked Doughnuts are out-of-this-world delicious. They are also quick and easy to make. A basic cake batter baked in the oven saves hours of time in comparison to traditional yeast doughnuts.
Equipment Required For Infused Doughnuts
Since the donuts are baked, use your doughnut pan. If you don’t have a doughnut pan, you can improvise.
Although it’s easier to make the donuts with a doughnut pan, you can easily use a muffin pan. Just make a doughnut hole by wrapping foil around your finger, Next, place the foil tube upright in the middle of each muffin cup. Spray muffin cups and foil with cooking spray.
Finally, pour batter, smoothing out until it reaches 1/4″ from the top.
How to Finish Cosmic Baked Doughnuts
I like to use cinnamon sugar to coat my doughnuts because it saves time and tastes great. However, when I have time, I prefer glaze. Glazed doughnuts are moister and sweeter.
To make a delicious rum glaze, melt 1/2 cup butter in saucepan. Add 1/4 cup water and 1 cup sugar. Bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup rum.
Cosmic Baked Doughnuts
- Doughnut Tray
- Piping Gun
- 1/4 c cannabutter
- 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c milk
- Mix together butter, vegetable oil, sugar and brown sugar., then beat in 2 large eggs.
- Stir in baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla extract.
- Alternate adding small amounts of milk and flour, ending with flour.
- Load doughnut batter into a piping bag or piping gun with a large tip. Dispense dough into doughnut pan following manufacturer's recommendations.
- Bake in oven at 425°F for 10 minutes. Makes 12 to 18 doughnuts depending on size of doughnut tray.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar while warm or dip in glaze.
Visit Edibles Calculator.
See more Recipes.